Enjoy a gorgeous, natural looking tan all year round without worrying about the dangers of skin damage caused by over exposure to the sun.
The perfect tan for you!
- It’s quick! Takes just 10 minutes and dries instantly, plus it’s virtually odour free!
- Instantly feel better and look slimmer too!
- Try our new Fake Bake tan that develops in 1-3 hours
We offer 3 premium and celebrity award winning spray tan mists.
Fake Bake 60 minute Spray Tan
No more waiting for your tan to develop! A revolutionary spray tan, which develops into a beautiful, natural looking tan in 1-3 hours! To achieve a darker tan, simply leave on for up to 3 hours then rinse off the colour guide to reveal the tan.
Fake Bake Darker Tan
Leaves a deep exotic tan suitable for medium and darker skin tones. Includes higher concentrations of naturally derived, premium tanning agents for a deep exotic tan.
Compliments all skin tones.A unique, moisture-rich formula with a fresh fragrance. Thanks to a unique time-release ingredient, it includes more active tanning ingredient than ever before so you can enjoy a longer lasting, even tan that complements your skin tone and fades evenly too.
Cost per spray tan – £26.00
Please note: If you haven’t had a spray tan with us before we allow an extra 15 minutes to discuss the tan most suited to your skin. Please let us know at the time of booking if it’s your first spray tan.
Achieve the best tan possible…
Follow our simple pre and post care advice for a tan that will fade naturally and evenly.
How flawless your tan looks is not only down to expert tanning application but also the condition of your skin. If you have dry patches of skin they will absorb a higher percentage of tan creating dark patches that fade less evenly. Follow our simple steps to help avoid this happening:
- We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
- On the day of your treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, moisturiser, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip-flops and preferably no bra.
- Do not wax or shave for 24 hours prior to treatment.
- The evening before or morning of your treatment exfoliate your entire body. Pay special attention to hands, elbows, knees and feet. It’s beneficial to do this a few times in the run up to your treatment.
- Relax whilst our expert guides you through your treatment. First she’ll ask you to wear sticky soles that temporarily adhere to the bottom of your feet. These will stop your feet discolouring. Our therapist will then prepare your skin with an oil-free moisturiser by applying to your hands, knees, elbows and feet to ensure your spray tan blends naturally. Your spray tan will then be expertly applied.
- The whole treatment lasts less than 10 minutes. Immediately after your spray tan we recommend you allow a minute for the tan to absorb before dressing. The initial tan colour you’ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour.
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry – avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours ( unless Fake bake 60 minute)
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- After 6-8 hours you can rinse with warm water and use a minimal amount of soap.
- FAKEBAKE 60 mins – after 1-3 hours depending on how dark you want the tan to be rinse off the guide colour with warm water (do not use soap for 8 hours). The tan will then continue to develop for the next few hours.
To maintain your tan as long as possible:
- Apply body moisturiser in between self-tan applications to maintain your tan for longer and ensure even fading.
- Exfoliate every 3 days to ensure even fading.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after each bath or shower.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan
- Avoid sauna and steam rooms.
- If you have a few bits of old tan remaining a great way to get rid of them is to gently rub with a damp flannel or exfoliating mitt whilst you are in the bath.