GREAT NEWS! We are now open and in-line with government guidelines can offer you all our services :
We’ve prepared the MediSpa for your arrival and are very much looking forward to welcoming you.
The safety of our clients and team members is our absolute priority. This is our first phase of opening and we hope to make on-going changes as the situation improves.
What procedures have we put in place to KEEP OUR SALON SAFE?
Couches – A clean covering or disposable towel will be placed over the entire treatment couch before every client.
Disposable Towels – Will be used and all blankets will be laundered at 60 degrees after every use.
Staff Uniforms – Will be laundered at the end of every day at 60 degrees and will not be worn to or from work.
Personal Protective Clothing – Our team will wear disposable aprons, surgical masks, non-latex gloves and / or visors when treating every client.
We ask that you wear a mask when you attend the salon. Don’t worry if you forget your mask we’ll provide one for you.
Extensive Cleaning – We have allocated time in-between each client to clean down the room with anti-viral disinfectant. Our toilets and touch points throughout the salon are being cleaned every hour minimum.
Protective Acrylic Screens – We have introduced acrylic screens in our reception, manicure and pedicure areas for addition protection.
Preventing the Spread of the Virus – Please do not attend The MediSpa if you are suffering from any COVID 19 related symptoms ( new, continuous cough, fever, loss of taste or smell )
COVID – secure – All team members have received infection prevention and control training in COVID-19 transmission.
NEW procedures when booking and attending the MediSpa
Prior To Your Appointment.
- In-line with social distancing we have limited the number of clients allowed to wait in the reception area to 4 clients and these are clearly marked for you.
To help us keep to a maximum of 4 people in reception we ask that you…
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment.
- Please note: If you are late for your appointment you may not be seen.
- Please do not bring anyone to the MediSpa with you, this includes children.
When You Arrive.
- In-line with new government guidelines we now ask that you wear a mask or face covering when coming to the MediSpa. If you forget to bring it with you don’t worry we’ll provide a mask for you.
- You will be asked to apply hand sanitizer.
- Please limit your personal belongings that you bring with you. Bags, coats etc. where possible leave in the car.
- Will not be provided with the exception of water. You are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
Whilst we appreciate these changes will make your experience a little ‘different’ from before please be assured that the quality of your treatment will not be affected. In fact we believe the time taken to reflect on the necessary changes has had a positive effect on our already high standards.
Sandy & The MediSpa Team